IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Beans" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Beans"

thirdeye.jpg

This was thirdeye's winning entry in the 2009 Beans TD.

As chosen by SmokinAussie for winning the "Recycled Pork" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

SmokinAussie said:
I had a theme in mind that I though had never been done, but while trolling back through the halls of flame, I came across it... 2009, WEEK 30 BEANS, won by ThirdEye with a damn fine entry!

So here it is: Holy Frijoles! It's BEANS!

1) Your entry photo must display beans in a prominent manner. All other standard rules apply, yada yada yada.

2) A SPOON SHOT, either as the entry photo, or within the cook thread just so we can all see those delectable delicious beans in a single mouthful.

3) I don't give a stuff if those beans are out of a can, or if you grew them yourself, dried and soaked them or whatever. I don't give a stuff if you have them vegetarian or with a ton of pork belly if rule 1 and 2 are met.

4) This is the most important rule: HAVE FUN!

5) Fart jokes are welcome in the off topic delinquent thread! :cool:

Cheers!

Bill

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 9/19 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 9/29/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 9/29.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Yep, this could get explosive in a big way!

Something tells me I should probably get the on-topic entry discussion thread up a bit sooner than usual....

:roll:

Come

to think of it, I haven't made my Charro Beans in quite a while. Those are a meal all on their own! They are also an alternative fuel source.....:shocked:

Bob

Back