THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
This has been a backyard event for the past two years. The KCBS steped up a little over a week ago and gave us the sanctioning to make it a full event. This is short notice for a lot of you I know. The event is May 8th & 9th. We have anything butt on friday night, and there will be a peoples choice and whole hog as well. The entry fee is only $75 for the KCBS event but the pay out is also low. I am working trying to raise a little more. This will be a state championship and we currently have 10 teams, so 5 more and we are a qualifier. I will only cook it if I have to, to make it a qualifier. Me and Gay are too involved trying to run it to cook it, so help me out. You can get more info from the KCBS site or email me chimmasters@mchsi.com

Thanks
Roy
Tarheel Smokers:lol:

Any updates on the number of teams? I'm hoping it will make it to qualifier status. My application should be there by now.

-NelsonC

I just found out we need just a few more teams to make this a qualifier for the Royal! For anyone competing in Chesapeake or Danville the next weekend, this would make a great warm-up!

Back