Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Florida Heritage BBQ Classic March 27/28

Sauced!

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Whats up with this event? Who all is going to this one? No website or facebook page to speak of and havent really heard much on it.

I also saw there appears to be an FBA the same weekend in downtown Kissimmee so I am wondering how many teams are going to compete.

There should be more signing up this week. Would like to see some out of state guys coming in. Its at the same location as the World Food Championships in Nov.

There should be more signing up this week. Would like to see some out of state guys coming in. Its at the same location as the World Food Championships in Nov.

That's good to know, although those of you competing may wish to keep the numbers low. There is no one from Georgia competing at this time. I realize there are two contests in Georgia this weekend but neither has the purse to equal this one. We're looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Julie

That's good to know, although those of you competing may wish to keep the numbers low. There is no one from Georgia competing at this time. I realize there are two contests in Georgia this weekend but neither has the purse to equal this one. We're looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Julie

Everyone is scared of Hot Wachulas. the inferno they are creating this season has everyone running scared! lol

We are heading out Wed night and will be rolling in around lunch on Thursday. Hoping the weather gets in and out before the pits get lit on Friday night!

Back