• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Hog Fest in Historic Edenton

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I wanted to get this out there in front of everybody so you can start looking at it. I think we had a good turn out last year and everybody had a good time. I hope to see everybody from last year back and lots of new faces. This year we are trying to put together a pot luck for Friday night.
The entry forms are on the web site www.chowanfair.com just look for hog fest. You can even pay with paypal this year. Any questions let me know.

Roy
Tarheel Smokers:-D

We will be back for sure :-D Roy and crew do everything they can to take care of the teams. It was a good time and excellent concert Saturday night :cool:

I'll be there this year Roy. I wanted to be last year but it just didn't work out.

Missed it last year. Won't miss it this year. Already sent in payment via Paypal. I wish more contests made it so easy.

We are trying to make it easy for you to come. For anyone interested in the whole hog, we provide the hog.

Roy

I was there last year and wouldn't miss it this year. Roy does a great job of organizing a contest!

:lol: Look foward to it. We are also going to have a pot luck on Friday night so start thinking about what you want to do.

Roy

I'll be there as well. It is our first....... should be interesting to say the least.

I'll be there serving as a Table Captain!! Good Luck to all the teams cooking!!

Already made the space for the GC trophy on my mantel.:grin::-D

Isn't your wife going to start to get annoyed with that big gap on your mantle? I guess you can always see what was supposed to go there when you come over my house.

:-D Wanted to keep this in front of everyone. Numbers are starting to grow. Lets get busy boys and girls and get those entrys coming.

Roy

:-D Wanted to keep this in front of everyone. Numbers are starting to grow. Lets get busy boys and girls and get those entrys coming.

Roy

Is there a max # of teams?
If so, what is it? And where are you in regards to that number?

Back