• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Game Meats" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Game Meats" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too late Peeps. I'm just not interested then!

And anyway. why should it be your responsibility to check? With visibility, everyone will be on their best behaviour now anyway. You've got enough issues dealing with the members who will take things a little too seriously from time to time.

Not to mention, that software kills all transparent polls everywhere on the forum. Another fix is required. Phil has to farkaround even MORE just to sort out an issue that should have been left alone anyway. It was fixed with the exposure of the behaviour. There was no need to do anything else.

Cheers!

Bill

Bill,
I'm the one that's been the biggest pusher of blind polls. I think I've been trying to get it this way for at least 2 years. If it goes bad you all can take me to the woodpile and give me the beating I deserve. On top of that, I will let you pick my avatar for a year.
Sorry To be part of the problem. Just trying to help.

I want to thank those who have put in their time and effort t run/mod these TDs Personally I think these TDs are one of the highlights of this place and hope that people will continue to look at it as competitive fun that generates creativity

Too late Peeps. I'm just not interested then!

And anyway. why should it be your responsibility to check? With visibility, everyone will be on their best behaviour now anyway. You've got enough issues dealing with the members who will take things a little too seriously from time to time.
Thanks for the feedback, Bill! I wish we had a way to please everyone and have a foolproof system....

This was our compromise. Let's see how it works for a while and re-evaluate after we have tried it out for a while. I know no one like change, but let's give it a fair go, ok?

Thanks for the feedback, Bill! I wish we had a way to please everyone and have a foolproof system....

This was our compromise. Let's see how it works for a while and re-evaluate after we have tried it out for a while. I know no one like change, but let's give it a fair go, ok?

No worries. I'm certainly not against having a try.

Cheers Bro!

Bill

Amazing entries, every one. A few really jumped out at me, though, and that duck was just calling to me.

Bill,
I'm the one that's been the biggest pusher of blind polls. I think I've been trying to get it this way for at least 2 years. If it goes bad you all can take me to the woodpile and give me the beating I deserve. On top of that, I will let you pick my avatar for a year.
Sorry To be part of the problem. Just trying to help.

I'm not gonna do that! You would really not be able to handle BTGC's avatar for a year!:heh::heh::heh:

I disagree with you bro, but I support your right to have an opinion.

Cheers!

Bill

Back