Traeger Timberline 1300

bosco0633

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well, the BBQ store that I have been dealing with here in Ontario Canada for the past few years did me a solid. They received only one Traeger Timberline 1300s, believed to be the first here in Canada.

And... now I own it!

Looking forward to it. Wasn't able to unpack it tonight as my kids had hockey tryouts to attend to, so it will have to wait until the weekend. I will update and review this unit as I go, as there are not too many reviews out there just yet.

I can tell you so far that it is heavy. A lot heavier than the pro 34 was out of the box.

I am looking forward to some of the upgrades, including:

wifi
double wall steel
three levels of grilling
stainless grates
built in drip pan
double smoke, and new smoke flow design
oversized door gasket
+/-5 degree temp swings

Just to name a few

IMG_8194.jpg

I actually looked at one at the store the other day....... They are a huge step above the old Treager.....

yes pictures we need pictures video is cool too

Pictures and vid be cool. They look to be quite a bit different than previous traegers. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats! Are you going to do a side-by-side cook off with your KK's like I did with my cabinet? Would like to see that.

Not likely two very different things. The KKs are in a league of their own. The traeger is my convenience grill and time saver. There are days where I just don't have enough time to cook with charcoal.

Not likely two very different things. The KKs are in a league of their own. The traeger is my convenience grill and time saver. There are days where I just don't have enough time to cook with charcoal.

Wimp! :boxing: :wink:

*sigh* Still patiently waiting for my pre-order to arrive at my local dealer. :pray::drama::pout:

Mine wasn't suppose to come until end of June but my dealer was able to secure one and he said no point of putting it on display if only one.... so he offered me first crack!

I spent about an hour after work assembling the 1300. Wasn't too bad, but man is this thing ever heavy. It is extremely well built and design is exceptional. The weight of the lid, the oversized stainless grates and gasket, man this thing is a winner! This is not like my pro 34! This is an entirely new league for Traeger.

I can't comment on the smoke etc, as I don't have time to fire it up tonight, but man; I would venture a guess that this grill can compete with all of the top dogs in the pellet industry.

I can't wait to fire it up

490D55BC-A67F-41F8-817C-0FF52C6D9A85.jpg

0B4D2D53-F426-405E-867B-321F961D8789.jpg

D7E4F56C-B079-42FE-8B9C-02FC3764FFBA.jpg

0485ED1C-3922-44B9-9BC6-9FFA41458AA6.jpg

I like it. Looks like a solid unit.

Back