• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bacon Explosion & Atomic Armadillo Egg Pizza*Pron

B

Butt_Pirate

So for the first time I had leftover from making a bacon explosion and I also had a untouched Armadillo Egg and figured that it would make a great topping for pizza. I made it with some homemade bacon and some cheese I smoked last week. Just too get some more flavor into the pizza sauce I mixed it to equal parts sauce to the bottle of Ted Readers Fire Roasted Tomato catch-up sauce my mom gave me(yeah i'm a momma's boy):icon_blush:

P6160156.jpg

P6160157.jpg

P6160158.jpg

P6160159.jpg

P6160160.jpg

P6160161.jpg

P6160163.jpg

P6160165.jpg

P6160167.jpg

P6160169.jpg

I put this ish on everything!
P6160171.jpg

Great idea, and I love the Tiger Sauce! Do you deliver?
Tiger Sauce is my condament of choice for pizza, shortly after this photo I took the pizza sauce for the 2nd pizza and put it right into the left over sauce. I cant wait to try that on out, I think even just plain cheese & tiger-pizza-sauce pizza will be great eatin.
You live in NY state? My sister in law lives in Amhurst and we visit in the fall so devilvery can be aranged for October!:thumb:

Wow! Looks great Butt Pirate! :-D

absolutely insane in a goood way.....i bet it was as good as it looked. nice work:thumb:

Thanks eveybody I'm glad I have fans of some of my work.
It was a great pizza only thing is the pizza is about as rich and savory as it looks so you kinda pay a price after indulging in a few slices! I didn't think I could do this any way and end up going "light"on anything!
I justify it to myself by saying that we all only live once!

Still have a few slices of leftovers for anybody passing though london Ontario! :p

Back