Late start, so come on & take a ride with me...(w/ pr0n)

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got a late start on diner since a colleague just got back in the country from 3 years in Asia and wanted to meet for happy hour...so I'm behind on cooking, but 3 ahead on weak, tart Hatch chile margaritas from a local joint.

One the menu for tonight is the Hatch chile and cheese stuffed pork loin...FINALLY! The side will be Oakridge HDD dusted asparagus.

The loin...

CD670344-5B85-44A6-9597-DAE9F2452F88.jpg

44D4C103-09F0-4A6C-AE1A-DB200647D2A8.jpg

The asparagus...

839D1217-FDA2-4B65-B9B7-DEAB6BEA3958.jpg

Just waiting on a chimney to get hot to dump on the coals and then TBS.

Wonder how many lbs of cream cheese and paper are the stuffed into that pork loin.

round here we pay $1.99/lb for pork loin.

Looks good so far. Looking forward to the end result!

By the way I picked up a thick cut ribeye tonight thanks to you and your thread last night! :becky: It looks good but was Choice. Prime was $23/lb so I wussed out and got the $18/lb choice.
I've never grilled a steak that thick and never on charcoal so I figured I'd go the cheaper route for my first.

Looks good....where did u get the stuffed tenderloin?
Market Street

Wonder how many lbs of cream cheese and paper are the stuffed into that pork loin.

round here we pay $1.99/lb for pork loin.
It is only 1.5 lbs, so probably not too much...

Looks good so far. Looking forward to the end result!

By the way I picked up a thick cut ribeye tonight thanks to you and your thread last night! :becky: It looks good but was Choice. Prime was $23/lb so I wussed out and got the $18/lb choice.
I've never grilled a steak that thick and never on charcoal so I figured I'd go the cheaper route for my first.
:thumb: So long as it has nice marbling, you will be happy!!!

We gots thin blue Stubbs and Apple smoke...so on it goes! Noticed the bottom side didn't have any salt/pepper so I sprinkled it with T&B.

ABEA383B-3045-4D8C-ACE8-DDBD4C1B80C7.jpg

Damn fine dinner Sir. Capital "S"

I had the exact same bottle of ladies water tonight. It was pretty good!

Nice cook !

I think I could eat the whole loin.

Great cook.

Back