Yoder vs Lang

Shirly smoker

Hi All I'm now looking into a Shirley 24 x 36. Any one have any info on this size one, any of the smaller Shirley's?
Thanks DanB
Happy T-Day to All

Hi All I'm now looking into a Shirley 24 x 36. Any one have any info on this size one, any of the smaller Shirley's?
Thanks DanB
Happy T-Day to All

I looked into one and for me with shipping it was going to be slightly more expensive than the lang 36 patio.

$$

I got and early quote from Shirley on a 24 x 36,was as close to the Lang Patio.
Shipping I have to do on my own, so don't know what the bottom line really comes out too, it close.
DanB

Shirley

Hi All Just a final note on this thread..I went with a Shirley 24 x 36 with cabinet doors. Going to arrive here next week some time.
Why the Shirley,I went alittle over my budget, but got a great smoker made by some really great people, and craftsmanship ship to match,value for my $$.
DanB

Congratulations , from every thing I've read , they are top notch cookers

Hi All Just a final note on this thread..I went with a Shirley 24 x 36 with cabinet doors. Going to arrive here next week some time.
Why the Shirley,I went alittle over my budget, but got a great smoker made by some really great people, and craftsmanship ship to match,value for my $$.
DanB

You made a good choice.Love my Lang and most likely never buy another smoker,but if I do it will be a Shirley.Enjoy,hope the wait ain't to long. Time to be stocking up on wood and other smoking needs.

Shirley

Hi The Shirely had much better value and options, with great reports on this forum.
Yup the problem is loading up wood with now.
Thanks DanB

Back