The Birth of a Battle Box

Hearing that truck turn the corner, the diesel engine is unmistakable, as your hand is already poised on the doorknob and the peering out the window strains your neck, you hear the brakes....it is time.

Be sure to have a drill ready and ask the driver to stay for a couple minutes so you can uncrate it to ensure it is in good order. Mine was tipped somewhere in transit and I had to send it back, total heartbreaker but Chad and Nicole had it back to me, across the whole country, in a week.

Enjoy today, welcome to #teamhumphreys

Congrats! You'll be amazed at how well they wrap, strap, crate those things for shipment. A power screwdriver will come in handy...

Hope you get the chance to take pics. Looking forward to seeing it in action!

A healthy delivery!!! Right at about 3:40. She was well crated. The driver was interested to see it so had no problem waiting around as I opened it. One of my sons helped out. Uploading more photos now

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 249
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 246
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 247
Money shots. Stainless steel upgrade and one added rolled bar rack. Angled legs and 8 inch castors. T for firebox, basting tray, probe ports and slide in water pan. Orange and matte black. And or course....a bottle opener.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg