• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Irving Elks Lodge

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Me and Mike (GrumpysQ) will be at the Irving comp Fri & Sat 2/27-28.

I know Tony76248 & KellerSteeler will be there among another others. Look forward to seeing the guys. Anyone want to stop by, we'll be the team with the Green Eggs and cold beer. :mrgreen:

I'll be stopping by Friday night after bailing on a b-day partym

I will be there early on Friday. Jorge - look for the Gold Spicewine and stop by for a cold one or two.

Bring your party hats. There are supposed to be some visitors......

It was good to see Thillin and Grumpy again (Hope you listen to anything Waldo and Barbie are willing to share as neighbors;), and ready to cook when I left. Great meeting KellerSteeler (even if the artwork on his pit bothers me;). Great seeing Tony again.

The mystery guests arrived safe and sound, but didn't fly under the radar. MoKanMeathead and Jeff@KC (Winning the Royal tends to do that;) went for $160 in the Calcutta.

The mystery guests arrived safe and sound, but didn't fly under the radar. MoKanMeathead and Jeff@KC (Winning the Royal tends to do that;) went for $160 in the Calcutta.

Now if they can only hit it will be worth every penny :-D

Now if they can only hit it will be worth every penny :-D

They hit 1st in Brisket.:eusa_clap (They bought themselves in the Calcutta!):eusa_clap

KellerSteeler hit 10th Chicken and me and Grumpy'sQ hit 9th in Ribs. With all the Brethren there, we helped put a dent in the beer supply!

Once again Congrats Jeff and Wayne on your first IBCA outing!

Congrats to all who got calls. It was great to finally put some faces with the names. I enjoyed visiting with everyone today, and I'll see y'all at the Irving KC contest the end of March.

Congrats Jeff and Wane. You guy's are a riot! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time :biggrin:. Ty and I are going to have to make a road trip some weekend. :eek:

Congrats Jeff and Wane. You guy's are a riot! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time :biggrin:. Ty and I are going to have to make a road trip some weekend. :eek:

Thanks from both of us. That was one of the most fun contests I have been to in a long time. Everone down there was so friendly we felt like we have known all of you all our lives. Thanks so much for the hopitality.

Just getting a call in brisket was special - especially with all of you great brisket cooks down there.

You guys are welcome to come up here anytime - just let us know.

Thanks from both of us. That was one of the most fun contests I have been to in a long time. Everone down there was so friendly we felt like we have known all of you all our lives. Thanks so much for the hopitality.

Just getting a call in brisket was special - especially with all of you great brisket cooks down there.

You guys are welcome to come up here anytime - just let us know.

Did Jeff get the meal he was after, or that other thing he wanted?:eek::lol:

I think I will fly down there Thursday just to eat there!!! LOL Thank you guys so much. That was just wrong how much fun I had!!! Give us a call when any of you are close... See ya soon!

It's hard NOT to have fun with those two... Wish I could have been there!!!
Jeff could have finally taught me how to cook, and drink beer.

Congrats on the killer brisket call, guys.

Back