Contest Announcment Red White & Que, a WFC qualifier. Cresskill NJ. 9/5-9/7

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We are excited to announce that this year's contest will be a World Food Championship Qualifier.
We are also utilizing BBQ Scores website for all team and judge registration.

Please visit www.rwqbbq.com for updates. Also follow us on FB.

Count us in!!!! looking forward to it!!! Still have room for my Trailer/Toyhauler??

Looked at this one last year, it just didn't fit into my schedule.

Heard good things and looking forward to it this year.

was great last year...count me in
I don't want to be aced out like another contest did in CT

Sounds great! Will there be trailer spots? We have a 28' trailer (incl. tongue). Extra charge? Can we maneuver it in?

Right across the bridge! Awesome.

It was a good time last year--money shipped - Ack-Que is in

We are taking over the whole complex this year, we will have space for the RV's. We are hoping to get enough teams and sponsors interested so we can afford to pay the entry fee and some travel expenses to Las Vegas for the GC to attend the WFC.
We will have enough spots def. for 30 teams.

We are excited to announce that this year's contest will be a World Food Championship Qualifier.
We are also utilizing BBQ Scores website for all team and judge registration.

Please visit www.rwqbbq.com for updates. Also follow us on FB.

Don't see anything on the BBQ Scores web site for this event. The www.rwqbbq.com site has cook team info and forms, but no judge info.

Couple of things:

Contest app has no check box for trailers/RV. I can make note on the app but will there be an up-charge or limit? How will I know I got a spot for my 24 footer?

You also need to add the website to the FB page info section and maybe put up a posting with the URL and logo.

BigBarry - the app - is that from the site or BBQScores? The organizer said they were using BBQScores for registration and considering everything on rwqbbq.com is about 2013, are we sure we should be using that application?

It was a good time last year--money shipped - Ack-Que is in

Might have gotten a bit ahead of myself...didn't look at the date on the application....but sent in and the money however guess it was last years app...oh well

FYI - Contest not listed on the BBQ Scores website and aside from the dates being off by one number (last year) in the PDF, there is no year indicated on the old form.

Organizer - can you reply and let us know what to do? If you are using http://bbqscores.com/ , you are not being found for any search I tried.

If you fix that, I would strongly suggest REMOVING the old app ASAP from your website and putting a link to the current one. I am not the only one who filled out the "wrong" ,but only available application.

Could you answer my post about a trailer?

Thanks!

Back