"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Saturday night, Argentinian Que next door. Lots of Beer I bet
Sunday? maybe Spit Roasted Whole Chuck or something

Brisket for Sunday lunch with my parents and sister/nieces before they go back to Adelaide (South Australia) and backing that up with pulled pork for rolls with my mother/sister-in-law for dinner.

Apparently they're interested in exactly what the hell it is I've been doing this past year!

(UDSlyfe!)

Some. Guido cooks great Asado,
Plus Pizza.His wifes
Our sausages.
Sweets like you would not believe.Combined.
Then more of my Sausages.
Costs me a lot to eat next doo:becky:r,

I have a Sister that lives in Townsville

Happy Phriday!!!!!!! smoking up a 10 lb brisket tomorrow morning, the cooler is full and the weather will be fantastic!

Happy phriday Phu! I'll be up at bird's phart tomorrow doing 2 7lb butts for our neighbourhood cul-de-sac party.

Happy Phriday Phu! Going to finish playing around with the Blackstone and grill box (along with using the grill to heat up some grill grates and my kamado cast iron grate). Burgers, shrimp, chicken thighs and dogs so far.

Happy Phriday Phu, One of my daughters "my foodie" is having a camp out/softball party tonight to tomorrow morning. So I have 2 pork butts for pulled pork tonight, and a possible fatty for breakfast.

I've got a brisket flat thawing for Saturday. I've never done just the flat before, so this will be different. Maybe throw some ABTs on as well.

Happy Phriday!!!!!!!! It looks to be some baby backs and a 8# butt tomorrow. Need to try some new things (first time injecting on a Butt). The family is leaving me home alone on Saturday so the time is right to experiment. Got some great tips at the Midwest Brethren get together that I cant wait to try . Oh and going to throw another UDS together this weekend. If one is good two has to be better!!!!!!!

Working this weekend, so I think it'll be some some quick grilling of chix.

Happy Phriday to Phu & the other Dutch Pharkers and everybody else!

Haven't phigured it out yet but it's going to be something.

Phirst weekend in a while it hasn't been 238° & 90% humidity here!:shock:

Oh, and happy phriday pharkers!!

Going to a birthday party cookout Saturday. Not sure what's on the menu but I'm going to kick back and enjoy a cold beverage while others do the work. :-D

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Brisket for Sunday lunch with my parents and sister/nieces before they go back to Adelaide (South Australia) and backing that up with pulled pork for rolls with my mother/sister-in-law for dinner.

Apparently they're interested in exactly what the hell it is I've been doing this past year!

(UDSlyfe!)

Townsville, huh? I spent Feb-June of 1997 traveling all over Oz in a ratty old Subaru with my best friend. Got caught in Cyclone Justin when in Townsville. Also went diving on the Yongalla outside of the reef. I recall staying at a blocky hostel that looked like an old motel!

A stuffed pork loin tonight because I want to. Two shoulders tomorrow because I can. Have a good weekend everyone.

Got some SRF beef to burn up this afternoon, and thinking of smoking some wings on Sunday. Saturday is up in the air...

Well, it appears that I'm making pulled pork this weekend. Local grocery chain had bone-in pork butts on sale for $.89/lb. I think I can be arrested if I don't buy them at that price.

Back