All this Blackstone talk...Beef and Pulled Pork Sliders

Looks delicious Sako, but I have to ask. How many people you feeding? I'd hate to think you eat all that by yourself. :mrgreen:

Well, that looks great!

We just had a conversation about buying the blackstone using the 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. She loves cooked onions but hates the smell they leave in the house. Soooooo..... looks like I'll have one in a couple days! In the meantime I'll get ideas from threads like this one and decide what other products I need for it as it will be outside in the elements.

You're going to love it. Mine sitsnoutside also and just a cover will do. :thumb:

Looks delicious Sako, but I have to ask. How many people you feeding? I'd hate to think you eat all that by yourself. :mrgreen:

Thanks Terry! Last night was just three of us.:becky:

I had leftover pp and a little and over a pound of meat so I just decided to do them all.

Your pics are makin' my tummy growl. lol
Looks SO good Sako, delicious! Dibs on any leftovers. :mrgreen:

Looks great! I want one of those Blackstones. My wife said she would love one as well. Hmmmm

That is pure awesomeness on a bun! What was the sauce you used on the pulled pork sliders?

That is pure awesomeness on a bun! What was the sauce you used on the pulled pork sliders?

Thank you Sir! I think I finally found a sauce that I will have on hand regularly. It's this:

Back