Cooking Class Ozark BBQ MAFIA Cooking Class Presented By Uncle Bubs BBQ LLC

Bubba

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We are proud to announce that we will be having a Competition BBQ cooking class on August 23rd and 24th. This class will be taught on drum smokers. Cost is $ 300 a person. This is a Saturday and Sunday format. Thanks Bubba

Just a update on the class we have had interest form Arkansas and North Carolina as well as Missouri. 2 years ago when I first offered the class I wondred if anybody would come a few did. this year a few more came. So far no one has wanted their money back I guess that's a good thing. I don't disclose who has been here that's up to them, but 2 teams have won their first Grand Championship's after being here. So if you want to see what the OZARK BBQ MAFIA is all about you should check it out. Thanks Bubba

Here is the class form

Attachments

• Cooking Class Registration.pdf aug 16.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 46
I can't afford it this fall (according to Erma) but Hopefully next year will be better. Are you planning on doing a springtime class?

Took the class last spring. The best part of taking the class is that after it is over, you get membership into the Ozark Mafia BBQ Team and therefore get the coaching of Bubba long after the class is done!

Back