Gingery Orange Grilled Lamb

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight when I got home from work, my lovely wife informs me that she had picked up a boneless, butterflied piece of lamb on her trip to the store.

Lamb happens to be one of my favorites, and I got right to preparing it for the grill.

I enjoy lamb prepared many different ways, but this time I wanted to keep it simple, so I grabbed the Naturiffic Gingery Orange Gourmet Salt (Big News! Naturiffic Gourmet Salts are coming to the Brethren Vendors Forums - Stay Tuned!) off the counter and applied it to the lamb along with some rosemary.

It took me about 20 minutes to get the grill ready before I was able to go back inside and grab the lamb. This is what greeted me once I got outside with it (as i was getting ready to put it on the grill)

The dehydrated Orange Peel and Ginger have come alive from the moisture on the lamb
The Orange Peel and Ginger in the Gourmet Salt are both in dehydrated form, when they hit moisture of any kind, they re-hydrate and provide dynamic and flavorful seasoning.

I set the grill up to cook hot and fast at about 450F, and put the lamb over indirect heat for about 20 min...

then it was time to sear it over the fire.

Rest.

Slice

& Serve.

Served with Broccolini and Sweet Potato

Beautiful! I don't cook/eat lamb nearly enough. Once in a while I'll grab some, cook it, love it, then forget about it until the next time it floats into my usually empty head. Very nicely done!

Absolutely love lamb and yours looks perfectly done! Great plated shot too.

Wow looks amazingly delicious. Thanks for the heads up on the Naturiffic Gingery Orange Gourmet Salt.

You did an awsome job, my mouth watered looking at the pictures, and you nailed the cook, looked perfect

Thanks! It was yummy

Well played! Need to work lamb into the rotation more...

We eat it at least once a month around here

:hungry:

With lamb like that Nellie would divorce me and marry you in a minute.

My wife would probably welcome someone else to help deal with my insanity, but I doubt Nellie would put up with it just for the lamb. :shock:

That, my friend, looks better than my mums Sunday roast. What a triumph !!

Thanks Mate!

Back