Put the butts on the PBC at midnight

5jhSQvDh.jpg

Got the LSG offset going about 3:45am

OdUuweEh.jpg

Coffee time

o6QarVWh.jpg

15 racks of BB ribs

Mz5OHEJh.jpg

Chicken to go on soon (More fans for legs than thighs :rolleyes:)

MP8U2kxh.jpg

Hope you got a little power nap in between putting the Butts on and firing up the LSG.

Going to be some peeps eating good today :grin:

Hope you got a little power nap in between putting the Butts on and firing up the LSG.

Going to be some peeps eating good today :grin:

Thanks Kev! I managed to squeeze 2 hours in. :icon_sleepy: Prep was a mother since I'm did it all by myself. Now is the fun part of burning sticks. :thumb:

Thanks Paul! They're super excited since I did this last year as well.

I remember that - It's like a holiday at work for most of them

Your a busy guy this week!

I remember that - It's like a holiday at work for most of them

Your a busy guy this week!

Oh yeah! A bunch signed up strictly because they found out I was cooking. Apparently I sent a bunch of people to their bbq drawing boards after last year's cook. They won't admit it but word got around to me, LOL.

Busy is good. :thumb:

Are they hiring where you work?:mrgreen::mrgreen::icon_smile_tongue:

Man your doing it, you have some lucky coworkers. How did you come up with the quantities?

Man your doing it, you have some lucky coworkers. How did you come up with the quantities?

Thanks Gordon!

It's a potluck for Black history celebration and people are also going to bring in food so I figured enough for everyone to get 2-3 ribs, pulled pork, chicken and sausage (1 link cut into 3 pieces). With the rest of the food there is always leftovers. There will sides like mac n cheese, collard greens, red rice and beans just to name a few. Then there is dessert, peach cobbler, pecan pie, key lime pie and all sort of other pies, lol. A ton of food literally.

Back