Please Join Us In the "Brethren Inspired" Throwdown! Submit Your Entries for a Chance to Win Tasty Simply Marvelous Rubs! Ends Feb 20!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new Throwdown category is...

Brethren Inspired!

This was AClarke44's winning entry in the 2015 "
Brethren Inspired" Throwdown.

Chosen for tom b by prox
y -

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. The meal or main dish you prepare MUST be based on ANY past Throwdown winner as listed in the Hall of Flame.

You can find the current Hall of Flame HERE, which also lists winners from previous years.
THIS is where you will source your "Inspired" entries from. You can choose an entry that inspires you from ANY year from the Hall of Flame.

Again, the Hall of Flame is here
:

Hall Of Flame!

2. You MUST include a link to the cook thread(or entry photo if no cook thread) of the past winner, and include their name in your entry.

3. You only need to prepare the main dish from a previous winning entry, although it's fine if you want to include the sides or any accompanying items that were included in the previous winner's dish.

4. Standard Throwdown rules apply.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/3 through
the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 2/20/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 2/20.

Please post your entries HERE,not in this Qtalk thread!

Also, if you have not entered a Throwdown before,

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

simplymarvelousavatar_zpsswrolus3.jpg

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Looking through past winners has been inspiring and fun. Most important posting in throw-downs is another way to give back and support this site. As a member everyone of us should try to enter at least 1 throw-down a month. I don't really enter to win it anymore, now I enter to not get blanked. :oops: That is my goal and I won't vote for myself. It supports our BBQB sponsors and is fun. Fun fact, we eat almost every month and why not use throwdowns for inspiration. I really kinda wanted to do Sako's :

BUT it is a bit intimidating, Even his cook thread is a work of art.

I think I might go with derhuskers eggs benedict from 2015. It makes me hungry.

regulars on this site should pledge to do monthly throwdowns to support this site, and sponsors, not to mention having a great meal with friends.
Go Brethren

A lot of inspiration. Get to it guys.

Bump! Also, if you post someone else's pic from the Hall of Flame, be sure to include a link to either their cook thread or the vote thread so folks can reference the entry.

Thanks!

Back