Well I think the Wife liked the Brisket

Great looking brisket Mike!

Nothing better than taking ones of those bags out of the freezer for a quick meal.

Michael also makes a rub called Chicks and Butts. It's really good on...well...you can probably guess. Ordered 2 more pounds of the udder madness today. Forgot I was out. Appreciate the reminder brother.

Fantastic looking brisket Toast...Nice smoke!
I got a pack of frozen vacuum sealed brisket out for supper- hot brisket sandwiches with gravy.

Well....I mean....she ain't STOOPID is she?

Of COURSE she liked it!!!

Good lookin stuff Mike.

We shared a bag tonight and it tasted the same as day one. That vac pac rig has been the way to go for some time now. I think it said good for 6 years frozen. The longest we have gone was close to a year with pulled pork. Could not tell a difference.

Happy wife, happy life - nice work!

The contents of our vac seal bags can be a mystery sometimes. Maybe one day I'll improve my handwriting. :oops:

We shared a bag tonight and it tasted the same as day one. That vac pac rig has been the way to go for some time now. I think it said good for 6 years frozen. The longest we have gone was close to a year with pulled pork. Could not tell a difference.

Are you warming it up by putting the vac-sealed bag in simmering water?

If mama likes it then you are golden!!! Nothin better!

Where can I get some of this mama lovin rub?!?

Pm me your address I'll send you some this week... I down to 10 pounds... I usually get 20/30 ponds at a at a time.... it's good stuff.... smells so good I want to eat it....... killer looking brisket Toast....

Jay, She just cuts a corner off the vac pacy bag to let air in and microwaves it. It comes back to life so to speak.

Thanks Mike. I have not tried that, so look forward to doing so. I am always ready to learn new ways to reheat Q and have it come out tasting good.

Back