how long do cooked ribs last?

Philly-QueMaster

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I did 3 racks of babybacks this past Friday and I have 1 rack left over thats wrapped in foil in the fridge. How long should these be good for in the fridge? Do you think they would be good if I heated them up this saturday on the grill?

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick, that sounds like too long but I don't really know. Go over to the catering section as ask those folk...they will know a whole lot more. Let us know what you find out.

they dont last long at my house :becky:

Mike

I was gonna say "about 10 minutes". That's true at my house anyway. My personal opinion is that uneaten food cooked last weekend hits the trash Wednesday night. Not that it's bad, just what we do.

I just finished some brisket that had been in my refrigerator for 16 days. No problems. It was just a bit dry so I chopped it and made some nachos. If it smells fine and it isn't growing anything then I'll eat it.

I suggest you get away from using foil to wrap and store in fridge...use plastic wrap next time. It wil keep air out alot better. I have remove the meat and frozen it for stews and chili down the road.

I did 3 racks of babybacks this past Friday and I have 1 rack left over thats wrapped in foil in the fridge. How long should these be good for in the fridge? Do you think they would be good if I heated them up this saturday on the grill?

Thanks,
Patrick
Racks done last long in our house. Hell if they're any left over pieces of rack that too would be devoured QUICK!

Back