Another upcoming completely wireless probe from Combustion Inc.

glitchy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It looks like another company is getting into the completely wireless probe business later this year. Their product looks pretty cool, it's thinner than competitors like Meater, has 8 sensors to predict when food will be finished, etc.

It looks setup something like a Maverick with wireless probes, but also has a smart app, so maybe the base unit communicates with WiFi so if you leave that by the grill, you might get better connectivity, where several of the others are bluetooth only.

The founder is the founder of ChefSteps and had involvement with Joule.

Anyway, they have a product information page that if you sign up for no obligation project updates you will get 30% off when it's released:
https://combustion.inc/?kolid=1G23FW

Full disclosure: I have absolutely no association with this product, I just learned about it today from another forum, but if you sign up for e-mails for the discount using the link, I get a few extra points towards possible additional launch discounts. Only if you sign up, so feel free to look. It's also not a kickstarter or anything, so you're just signing up for information about the product. I just thought this is the type of stuff we all go crazy over here.

Back