*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Game Meats" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Game Meats" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Great entries, gang! I have to think about this.

Going to be a tough call for sure! I love that there's no peeking, BTW.. Great add, Mods!

Agree,
Thanks for doing that! And you still don't see the results after you vote! :thumb:

Last edited:
I love that there's no peeking, BTW.. Great add, Mods!
Mods can see the vote totals during the vote
wall.gif

Moose is KILLING it!!!!

Agree,
Thanks for doing that! And you still don't see the results after the vote! :thumb:

The results will show after the voting is complete to add transparency. And also to allow us to poke fun at the folks that voted for themselves :wink:

I totally love it that nobody can see that I have voted for myself over three thousand times already!
Yippie blind polls are so great!

I totally love it that nobody can see that I have voted for myself over three thousand times already!
Yippie blind polls are so great!
I can...and I can see that you voted for Moose! :wink:

Tough one.
But hadda go for the "almost" new englander.
Nothing to do with location mind you, just looked delicious to me.

Man it was tough with all the great entries but........Bang Bang shot em down.:biggrin1:

I gotta vote for Skippy just to ensure ONE vote.

I will say this right now MODS. I disagree with the blind polling very strongly. While there were issues in the past, I made it clear that blind polling only destroys the method of us being able to detect vote stacking. Now we can vote stack to our hearts content and I made that clear in the previous thread. Now that people know they can be seen to vote stack it's just stupidity of the highest order to now hide it. The TD's will be a lot fairer with transparency.

Cheers!

Bill

I made it clear that blind polling only destroys the method of us being able to detect vote stacking.
We are peons, let the mods decide.
I like blind voting.
I had no idea shenanigans were afoot.

Blind voting clearly stops people from voting based on what has already happened in the vote.
Example. Tom has 10 votes, Harry has 12. Nobody else is even close.
Will that person vote for Tom, Harry or pick his favorite dish that Dick made even though Dick has no way of winning at this point ? Just saying.

If someone is stacking votes the MODS will be able to see this happening (since they can see whats happening and we can't) and put a stop to it. And, you will see if this happened after the polls have closed and, be able to address the issue if that occurs.

I gotta vote for Skippy just to ensure ONE vote.

I will say this right now MODS. I disagree with the blind polling very strongly. While there were issues in the past, I made it clear that blind polling only destroys the method of us being able to detect vote stacking. Now we can vote stack to our hearts content and I made that clear in the previous thread. Now that people know they can be seen to vote stack it's just stupidity of the highest order to now hide it. The TD's will be a lot fairer with transparency.

Cheers!

Bill
when the vote closes, all the votes will be visible...and the mod team can see the votes for the duration of the poll.

Back