*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Probe Tender" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Probe Tender" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Probe Tender" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, March 2.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

Shagdog
k9xpkNd.jpg

sliding_billy

dadsr4

fantomlord

USMC

Enrico

Smoke Dawg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know why I haven't participated in choosing the best looking food in these throwdowns, it's just to hard to pick one!

All of these looked great but I have to give my tip of the hat to Shagdog. The short rib just looks fantastic, along with the sides. :thumb:

I have to give those beef ribs a try one of these days.

It looks like Matt is running away with this thing. But I gotta say, all these entries are farking amazing if you ask me.

These all look amazing but that short rib has me drooling Moist beautiful smoke ring I wanted to bite my screen

I voted for the drum with a beer opener on it. How did it work on the can? :clap2:

Took one look at that short rib and knew it was over. Went and checked the rest to be sure, but yeah.

I voted for the drum with a beer opener on it. How did it work on the can? :clap2:

:laugh: this time of year, I'm more likely to break a bottle open with a meat hammer and lap the spilled beer off the counter than I am to go outside and use that bottle opener! That's strictly a summer attachment.

Wow. I can't take my eyes off those short ribs. They look so meaty and juicy, but that smoke ring and that crust! Yikes! All the entries look truly delicious, but these ribs are just over the top. Nice, SD.

Great job by all!!

Killer shorties Shag!

I had to go with Enrico's steak. Beef ribs, pork ribs, and pulled pork are easy to check "probe tender", at least they are to me. Doing a great steak without a temp probe is not as easy, again to me.

Great job Enrico.

I can't vote yet - I want to see the cook threads.
Fantom, Enrico, Shaggy are my top 3 at the moment.
No, I don't look at vote threads, it's not right.

Had to go with Shagdog and his Short rib presentation. All the others looked great,but he hit it out of the park on this one.:biggrin1:

Back