Discussion Thread -> "Dune Spud" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Potato"

1488355_BBQ_Grail.jpg

This was BBQGrail's non-winning but brilliant entry in the 2010

"La Guerre de Pomme de Terre (Battle Potato) Throwdown

As chosen by FWismoker for winning the "Breaded" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING
Fwismoker said:
Oh I'd love to see a "potato" throw down and see the creativity of dune spuds!
Ummmm...what the fark is a dune spud? :confused:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/6 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 2/16/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 2/16.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited:
Now you're talking my language.

Do you know what a Dune Spud is? :confused: I tried googling it and didn't come up with anything...:confused:

:confused:
spelling correct on my phone. That was supposed to read some spuds! Dang auto correct gets me all the time. :tsk:

Bring on the spud creations! :-D

spelling correct on my phone. That was supposed to read some spuds! Dang auto correct gets me all the time. :tsk:

Bring on the spud creations! :-D

OK, but still...I didn't know potatoes were sentient beings. They would have to be in order to demonstrate "creativity".

Now I'm really confused....

:noidea:

OK, but still...I didn't know potatoes were sentient beings. They would have to be in order to demonstrate "creativity".

I knew i shouldn't have scratched off a quick email from my phone especially outside in the dang snow.... frozen brain? :twitch:

You realize, of course, I am not going to let this go anytime soon, Mr. Dune Spud.

:heh:
LOL, i deserve it. When i saw my error I should have listened to that little voice in my head that said to email you back letting you know it was a phone goof.

I throw myself on the mercy of the farking court. :hail:

mrpotatohead.jpg

Wait...

It's not a Dune Spud TD?

Well crap... I've already contacted House Atreides on Arrakis for a fresh batch of Melange.

Now what the fark am I going to do with it??? :confused:

Chicken King is now Dune Spud...got it! :thumb:

Chicken King is now Dune Spud...got it! :thumb:
I use swype on my phone and as much as I like it, it sure can cause havoc!

Potatoes being a staple in my diet I'm looking for new & creative ways to use them....SO show the "chicken king" what y'all got! :razz:

Back