• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 10th Annual Hudson Valley Ribfest 8/15-8/12, New Paltz,NY

Looking forward to seeing you all!:thumb:

Last edited:
Looking for

Hi Just looking to taste some comp ribs.I did E-Mail the ulstertourism. They gave me information on a Hotel in mountains, $385.00 for a night.I'm now looking at Motel 87 only $85.00 for a night.Don't know if I'm going Sat or Sun.
Thanks DanB

I'm probably wrong, but for some reason I remember Stephanie or Rolph say something about planning to cap it at less teams than last year. And last year was 50 teams or so I think. I know they ended up with a waiting list last year. Shoot them an e-mail.

The contest will be caped at 60 teams. We currently have a small waiting list of teams that a eager to get in. Some teams haven't paid yet so there is a good chance for teams on the waiting list to get moved up this week.
The online team list will be up to date later this week.

A little over a week away...

HVRF 2014!

Highland Rotary, Stephanie and Rolf do an awesome job!

We are really looking forward to a great Comp!

Really nice venue... hope the flies are on vacation!

Really looking forward to cooking with my Son who is coming in from Northwestern University for the event...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

PS any side bets?

Team BigBarryQ has pulled out of HVRF 2014. Really sucks as we cancelled last year with my busted ankle.

We had a conflict and felt it was only fair to allow another Brethren team to take GC! LOL.

Have fun up there folks!

Team BigBarryQ has pulled out of HVRF 2014. Really sucks as we cancelled last year with my busted ankle.

We had a conflict and felt it was only fair to allow another Brethren team to take GC! LOL.

Have fun up there folks!

Busted ankles and feet are all the rage at HVRF! It's good luck!

Have fun up there folks!

We were really looking forward to visiting with Team Big Barry....Hope all is well...!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

I'll be visiting but not competing. Work has me in the area so I'll get to check this out. Sounds pretty cool. When are the awards?

Back