emergency preparedness- Nekkid F

You'll starve before the spring thaw. Otherwise, looks great.

Comfort food on a nasty day is making the best of a bad situation. Hope the Scotch is in good supply, I'd hate for the wife to have to go out in that mess:wink:

Comfort food on a nasty day is making the best of a bad situation. Hope the Scotch is in good supply, I'd hate for the wife to have to go out in that mess:wink:

That's why She has 4WD right?? I just walked thru the patio room where she was ordering boots from Macy's. We all survive in different ways :))
Let it snow.

Last edited:
11" snow without wind. That's pretty sweet. Therefore smoked brisket veggie stew time.
No wind? I'd be cooking outside. The stove is for when the weather is bad, such as freezing rain, or when the wind blows the cookers over.

Money Shot

Smoked brisket/elk burger stew. No recipe was used but in addition to meats, chicken stock, leftover fresh veggies, kale, spinach, beans, Jalapeno dustin and garlic salt, Lowerys, Edes steak seasoning and Hatch green chiles.

Last edited:
Excellent choices all around - especially on the Balvenie. Have you had the Balvenie Carribean Cask? One of my favorites.

Excellent choices all around - especially on the Balvenie. Have you had the Balvenie Carribean Cask? One of my favorites.

No, but now I must ;-))

Back