• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2013 Rhode Island State Barbeque Championship Competitionl, RI 7/20 - 7/21

$billBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So who is going to Rhode Island State Barbeque Championship Competition?

Has anyone heard about the cooks pack yet?

Rub this! BBQ-- will be there this looks like a great event and can't wait.

ZBQ, being from Rhode Island, wouldn't miss it. Last year it was a well run event at an interesting venue.

The 5th Artery is in as well, and we are anxiously awaiting the cook's packet.
Looking forward to this contest!

The Basic BBQ Team is in for this one. I havent seen anything yet.

Me too, I remember this from last year too so Im not that worried. I've sent a couple of emails, if I havent heard back by the end of the week. I'll give Bud a call.

I may get there early to get one of those prime spots by Cannonlady this year!

yeah, i lucked out, i was right there. it was awesome!

canonlady_zpse43123cb.jpg

great event, have fun everyone!

Quittin' Time! BBQ is in. Wouldn't miss cannon lady. Set up right in front of her last year.

Will be there, walking around and chatting with old friends. Not competing, I guess it is all behind me now.

so it sounds like the assignments are 1st come and not assigned for this event is that right?

so it sounds like the assignments are 1st come and not assigned for this event is that right?
I guess we were the last team to arrive last year because there were NO spots for us to set up in... organizer squeezed us in next to ZBQ on Rhode Island row...wasn't horrible but you know how Paul and Chris party into the wee hours of the night making noise and causing a ruckus:becky:

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
I guess we were the last team to arrive last year because there were NO spots for us to set up in... organizer squeezed us in next to ZBQ on Rhode Island row...wasn't horrible but you know how Paul and Chris party into the wee hours of the night making noise and causing a ruckus:becky:

That's right, we are the big party team. :becky: We have tried to get Paul to stop doing Macklemore...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes"]Macklemore[/ame]...but no luck yet. (NSFW)

Rhode Island / Long Island: Most people outside of New England think it's the same place anyway. Heard at Sam's Club in Medford, NY last year "I didn't know this was on an island."

Last edited:
Back