KCBS perfect 180 score..... Brandon, MS

YokeUp

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jeff! Great job! A perfect application for cheesecake!!

Ms. Mata baked a cheesecake for us to take & enter in a contest we were cooking at in Kountze, TX this weekend since they couldn't be there - white chocolate w/ raspberry sauce - the hard part was keeping the other cookers from eating it before we turned it in! But it won 1st place!

They're coming to the Gonzales contest this next weekend(let's hope Morgan City doesn't flood!), so get ready!!

Lynn H.

Congratulations, Jeff! Great job! A perfect application for cheesecake!!

Ms. Mata baked a cheesecake for us to take & enter in a contest we were cooking at in Kountze, TX this weekend since they couldn't be there - white chocolate w/ raspberry sauce - the hard part was keeping the other cookers from eating it before we turned it in! But it won 1st place!

They're coming to the Gonzales contest this next weekend(let's hope Morgan City doesn't flood!), so get ready!!

Lynn H.

thanks Lynn, you guys did great and Congrats... the LA pit is on a roll!

Great job Bro! I really wanted to compete in that one, but money does not currently permit.

Maybe I'll see you in Gonzales.

Your a funny dude! Congrats! Thanks for making the video - I enjoyed watching it!

Great job Bro! I really wanted to compete in that one, but money does not currently permit.

Maybe I'll see you in Gonzales.

That would be totally cool, Brian Lipps is cooking there and when we talked last night, he made sure I knew the party was over because he's back.... it will be tons of fun...:clap2:

Jeff,

Congrats on your Brandon Contest!! I won't be in Gonzales as I'll be getting ready for the Baton Rouge contest but I'm sure I'll see you down the road. Speaking of that, are you doing the Eunice IBCA contest?

Jeff,

Congrats on your Brandon Contest!! I won't be in Gonzales as I'll be getting ready for the Baton Rouge contest but I'm sure I'll see you down the road. Speaking of that, are you doing the Eunice IBCA contest?

Yep, gonna be in Naco-dish and Eunice hope to see ya there, good luck at the Sam's deal, I know you'll do great, you got the science down..:-D

Back