Cooking Class Inquiry on Clark Crew BBQ Class in Chicago

cmohr74

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Dan Mohr, a local Chicago comp BBQ'er. For the past couple years, I try to bring some top tier comp guys to Chicago (Swamp Boys & Yazoo Delta Q) to learn from that are from out of town. Reason being is that some of us have a more limited budget and can afford the class, but not the travel as well. I have recently been talking with Travis Clark of Clark Crew BBQ and he said he would love to come back to Chicago for a class (outside of teaching one meat in Scotties class).
Anyone following Comp BBQ knows Travis was:

2015:
  • Team of the Year in 2015
  • 12 GC's
  • 4 RGC's
  • 6-180's.
2014:
  • 6 GC's
  • 5 RGC's
  • 6 180's.
Needless to say the man can cook. Anyways, I am trying to gauge interest to see who might want to attend a class in the Chicago area. This class wouldn't be until potentially fall because Travis unfortunately had some serious knee surgery that will have him out a couple months. This is a tell all, he says he won't half-ars things. Please let me know, prices from what he said would be like his class in OK.

Was hoping to attend Scottie's class this winter, but not sure it is going to happen. Might be interested if it was December or later.

There's not true date yet, just getting a feel for interest right now. Details would come at a later time.

Back