• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Willie B's 1/7/07

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I just spoke to Willie and there will be another parking lot get together this Sunday to watch the Jets take down the Patriots.

C'mon down and root on the Jets while cooking up some good food.

Eric

Think we should just build us a log cabin from his woodpile and move in.

Fark me. I just checked out SWA cuz they have an Islip special. $99 one way from 2 local airports. 14-day advance purchase. Farkers.

14 days? That sounds like enough time to get a ticket for the "let's hang out in Willie's parking lot with the lang" on the 28th.

It's usually an all day affair with people coming and going. Early game (Jets) is most likely the best time.

Will usually has the Lang going early though.

Eric

BBQchef33 said:
Think we should just build us a log cabin from his woodpile and move in.

Spending too much time with the boy scouts Poo?

I’ll be there after work around 3:30. I’m looking forward to meeting more brethren.

Don't know if I can handle being around that many Jets fans.....

Go Big Blue.........

jrick33 said:
Don't know if I can handle being around that many Jets fans.....

Go Big Blue.........
after the Jets game we will be cheering for the Giants

im coming with james and mike.. chairs ar ein the car and so is the smokey mountain.... coming down after i finish some yard work.

willkat98 said:
I thought Willie had a smoker?

Those pictures were faked!!!

The Lang was indeed there. Didn't see Phil and the "smokey mountain" he's bragging about, though.

Got to meet Big Barry, NonThink and some other nice folks though. Also saw Wine & Swine but I saw him yesterday too. Thanks for the ABTs and short ribs guys!

I made the mistake of starting to clean the garage. bad move. I'm still home and all the crap is out in the driveway. fark!

Back