• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Any good q places in Cincinnati Ohio????

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I am heading to Cincinnati this weekend to visit family
R there any good places to eat... Bbq??? Remember i cook it so my standards are high.... Lol... I do not like a lot of sauce... Especially real sweet sauce..... I cant wait to hit the Finley market.... One of my favorite places to go.... Got my cooker ready.... One thing i will stock up on is goetta.... Have the perfect place to get it... Just a hole in the wall place that makes the best goetta i have ever had... Thx for any info.... Is there any other place i don't need to miss let me know....

I am obsessed with Cincy Chili Parlors. Nowhere else. Definitely the unique specialty (along with Goetta) of Cincinnati. Love Cincy style 5 way chili.

Mind you, I have never been there. But I can honestly say that there is no other food destination that I would rather visit! That includes all the BBQ regions, and I realize this is a BBQ forum, and you are a BBQ builder extraordinaire.

I would hit Camp Washington Chili, Skyline and Empress Chili Parlors, and hit 'em hard.

R there any good places to eat... Bbq??? Remember i cook it so my standards are high.... Lol... I do not like a lot of sauce... Especially real sweet sauce..... I cant wait to hit the Finley market.... One of my favorite places to go.... Got my cooker ready.... One thing i will stock up on is goetta.... Have the perfect place to get it... Just a hole in the wall place that makes the best goetta i have ever had... Thx for any info.... Is there any other place i don't need to miss let me know....

No advice here but have a safe trip!
Never heard of goetta but will bet it's good stuff. I'll google it. :thumb: :-D

Hey there. Man I haven't been on here in ages! When are you heading to Cincy? Love love love dreamland ribs! So unique in their flavor. I have a BBQ stand in Findlay Market. Which place sells the goetta you like? Thanks for the referral Todd!

Back