Looking for Brethren near Rockford Ill

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
One of our Brethren is making a trip from Denmark to the United States. He will be traveling to Rockford Il.

Help a Bretheren Find BBQ in Rockford

Just trying to be a little bit friendly to our distant Brethren and hopefully assist him.

Last edited:
One of our Brethren is making a trip from Denmark to the United States. He will be traveling to Rockford Il.

He had posted that he was looking for some good BBQ Places in the area, but the Mod moved it to "Brethren Road Trips" where I suppose it belongs, even though he is flying across the pond not driving on the road.

I am not finding fault that it was moved, just that his post would be less visible there. So if ant Brethren are from that area, I have posted a link below to take you to his message and maybe help him out.

Help a Bretheren Find BBQ in Rockford

Just trying to be a little bit friendly to our distant Brethren and hopefully assist him.

We appreciate you trying to help him out, but in the end, threads needs to be placed in the right place or else everyone else starts putting em where they don't belong. Q Talk cannot be used for something it's not intended for simply because it gets the most traffic. A long redirect was left on the moved thread so that it will still get visibility in Q Talk even though it is now in the correct forum. His Road Trip is just a little longer than most! :-D.
Thanks again,
Mods

I lived in the Rockford Area, hated the place, lol. But, I cant think of any good BBQ places to eat in Rockford, unfortunately.

Coops short for coopers on us 20 between rockford and belvidere,il you can't go wrong at this eat outside everything BBQ joint one of the best

Back