THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMagz73

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hello everyone, my name is Anthony, I'm from New Jersey, which is not known as a bbq hotspot, but I have a passion (almost obsession) for cooking. I am a self taught cook, catered professional parties, and now looking to get into bbq competitions as a hobby. I work as a firefighter which leaves me with ample time to travel and enjoy this great "sport". I'm looking to purchase either a gator pit or jambo pit and want to absorb as much information as I can from books, experience, and you fine people. I enjoy reading most of your posts and I'm open for conversation. ...

Welcome to The Brethren. You've come to the right place. You can find anything you need to know here. Welcome to the asylum...you can never leave........

Welcome to the forum Anthony, glad to have you join us and take part in the other forums here.

I hope to see you in the "Q-Talk" forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

We have many other different forums here...
For those who are interested in competing, We have a "Competition" talk forum.

We also have a "Catering, Food Handling and Awareness" and "Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses". We also have a trading forum where members can trade sauces and rubs from different areas around our country.

You came to the right place. Welcome and enjoy. You have to because you can check out anytime you'd like but you can never leave :)

Back