It's Target Clearance Time

$41.98 for the last jumbo Joe. I left it there.

It may be a bit early for those of us who live in the South.

I usually hit Target at end of bbq season for Weber grates. I get 18.5 and 22.5 grates for about eight bucks each, and have been known to clean them out of those. One store will have none, and another has five. I have three stores near me.

Fark, I'm probably telling other farkers how to get them before me. :doh:

Basically, if you have a Weber, and drive past a Target on a regular basis, take a few minutes to pop in. It is hit-or-miss, but you can get a score.

CD

Popped my Target Clearance cherry tonight. Got lucky with a Jumbo Joe for $29.98 & 22.5"grate for $13.

I didn't realize the jumbo was 18.5". That's perfect for beach condo. No more carrying a 22.5" otg down 3 flights of stairs each time we get there!!

I got the 18 in grates for 8 bucks and the 22.5 for 13. Overall not bad, and I am ready for another uds build!!!

I went into my local Target, saw the OTS 22.5 for 69.99 and the OTS 18.5 had a sticker for 29.99. Would have preferred a 22.5, but since it's a second grill and the price was so outstanding I took up the 18.5 to the checkout. Turns out it was a price mistake and the manager decided to honor the 29.99 price.

My Target is clearancing out squat at this point. If your Target isn't then check back closer to Halloween because they need room for that stuff.

No real deals at my Target, either. A few Stok items were on clearance, but not that much of a savings. I'm holding out hope for a cheap Smokey Joe for a mini build.

Not much discounted at my Wally World yesterday. A few bucks off their house brand thermometer and such.

So I went to a 3rd Target closer to work than my house and BINGO! Grabbed a Jumbo Joe for $29.98. Also checked on the grates for a 22.5" but for whatever reason those were not on sale and were priced at $19.99. Even stranger was that the 18.5" grates were marked down to $9.99.

Got a 22.5 grate yesterday for $13.00 plus tax. Had about 4 left. Will have to keep checking back.

Clearance has started at Wal-Mart as well. My BBQ pits are flying off the freaking shelves. Especially the Better Homes and Garden brands, for whatever reason.
Need to do some more reading on them.

Most of these retailers all have the markdowns in effect, but a lot of places don't have the pricing implemented yet, because the department managers are lazy/too busy doing other things.
Get crafty, and run it through a price check, because more often than not the stuff will be marked down in the system already, but the signage hasn't been changed.

Did a price check. Still $199 for the mini wsm at Walmart.

22.5 Weber

Picked me up a 22.5 Weber at our local Target for $48.80. I'm glad I went to check again at Target today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 173
Back