Blackstone 36" Griddle $242 at Lowe's

Froman

Reaction score
Just picked up a Blackstone this morning at Lowe's!! :laugh:

Thought I would give a heads up, Lowe's will beat any advertised price by 10%. Wal-Mart online had the 36" for $269, so 10% off that was $242. Perhaps this has already been covered here, but I know when Amazon had them for $239 a few weeks back that got a lot of attention. If I have any damage issues I can take it back to the store too.

Can't wait to get started with this thing....forecast is for rain this weekend :doh:

You guys are going to keep this up until I have to find a way to sneak one past my wife.

The first time you cook on it, she will forgive you. Mine did anyways. Seriously though, given all the issues folks have had with shipping these things, Lowe's is teh way to go if the price is the same. That is how I got mine. I even talked them into delivering and assembling it for me since the price with cover was pretty close to where they throw that in anyways (and I had just completed a whole home blind order with them).

I've been saying the same thing and just had to go get one so I can get a couple cooks in before football season starts next weekend!! :thumb:

I hate this post!!!!!

I want to get one in the worst way but we are redoing the kitchen and momma has put the big foot down! lol I will have one, oh yes I will...lol

Just picked up a Blackstone this morning at Lowe's!! :laugh:

Thought I would give a heads up, Lowe's will beat any advertised price by 10%. Wal-Mart online had the 36" for $269, so 10% off that was $242. Perhaps this has already been covered here, but I know when Amazon had them for $239 a few weeks back that got a lot of attention. If I have any damage issues I can take it back to the store too.

Can't wait to get started with this thing....forecast is for rain this weekend :doh:

Did you have to show them a local advertisement or was the Walmart internet price enough? I just looked up the Lowe's policy and it says:

"If you find a lower everyday price on an identical item at a local retail competitor, just bring us the competitor's current ad, and we'll beat their price by 10%"

Just curious, because I may try this with Lowe's.

Did you have to show them a local advertisement or was the Walmart internet price enough? I just looked up the Lowe's policy and it says:

"If you find a lower everyday price on an identical item at a local retail competitor, just bring us the competitor's current ad, and we'll beat their price by 10%"

Just curious, because I may try this with Lowe's.

At our Lowe's, they had a kiosk right in the 'grill dept' with a computer. They looked it up on the Wal-Mart website, checked to make sure it was the same model.....done. :cool:

i think i may sell my camp chef expedition 3x for one, that uses a lot of fuel since the burners are 30k. i wonder if the blackstone doesnt use as much

my wife seen a pic of one on that I was looking at on another post and she said awe cool I like that , hook line and sinker . I will have one soon .:laugh:

They look very fun but I enjoy my marriage and I think that might be the last straw. Maybe in a couple months.....

I did not know I "needed" one of this until this site. It is hovering at $299 here though.

There's one in the local cabelas bargain cave, brand new with slight damage for $210. Don't need it but it's mighty tempting.

I just ordered the 28". Groupon for $159.99 - 5% code(PERKSPOT5) + tax = $161.86

I just ordered the 28". Groupon for $159.99 - 5% code(PERKSPOT5) + tax = $161.86

just used your code and it works, no tax $151.99 but havent gone through checkout.
if i order then what will become of my cast iron

I'm trying to talk myself out of getting a second one for the other end of the ranch. :heh: :becky:

If by other end of the ranch, you mean my backyard then go ahead and treat yourself to another. I will see what I can do to get your property lines moved a little west.

Back