2010 Red performer w/ pics

Man I just bought a brand new Performer and have not had time to put it together yet. Still in the box. I bought it at Lowes. This new Brick Red Performer looks to be the same color as my scooter. I wonder if they would take it back in on trade.

Very Euro-y looking...
Did you see the other Webers with the built in side tables and hinged lid...that was different???

I deleted the first two links not sure..but this link should work

Wow, thanks for the link. Love the new look of the Performer, wonder if they will still sell it in blue and green though. Notice how the therm in the handle is missing, looks like they have changed to the new WSM style of therm. That hinged kettle is....different. Might need to get one of those!

That is sweet!! I have been thinking about getting one of those and adding this:

sez1.jpg

Yeah, who knows is right, kind of like when the 22 WSM was announced, or the 26 inch, just have to wait and see. I wont believe it till I see it but...seems promising.

When I was a kid in the early 1970's, my grandparents owned a Lime Green Weber Kettle grill with a Hinged Lid.

Kinda fugly in a Kamado Joe sorta way!

As far as adding a Cajun Bandit or Smoke-E-Z to a Performer, you may need a step ladder. I'm 6'2" and it can be a handfull.

Back