• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Post your best cook ITT

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I thought this would be fun/interesting. *** Please post a picture of your best meat cook in the last year ...going from now back 1 year***. It doesn't have to be a fancy plate pic but whatever your best meat cook was whether lamb,beef, chicken, turkey, fish or pork and why it was in your opinion the best.

Mine has got to be this cheddar cheese injected pork loin and it wins by a comfortable margin. I've never really liked loin heated up days later but this is an exception to the rule, imo it was the best because the flavor profiles of the cheese and pork go together so well.

Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
pork%20loin_zpsvonw941h.jpg

This is a brisket I cooked a few months ago. It was cooked on my Shirley Fab reverse flow stick burner( Boss Hogg).
It was cooked hot and fast,300-325 using cherry splits.
4 in the hours smoke, foiled till probe tender. rested in cooler wrapped in towels for 2 hours.

image_zpspcphwn2f.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Without a doubt for me the taste of success....Throw in a 3.75 mile pack out over some rolling badlands and that'll make a dog turd taste like ribeye...

Fresh grilled deer loin and fried heart and onions in cast iron

Last edited:
Late night meal, best way for me to unwind after a long trip is to cook.

i-Rz7BfmG-XL.jpg

Beef tenderloin is my favorite cut of beef, especially seared on a dry CI pan with tons of fresh ground tellicherry peppercorns.

i-tSngBJf-XL.jpg

Steak poivre.

Back