Recommendations on a vacum sealer?

Please share if you found the bags cheaper elsewhere. I can pick-up locally so I pay no shipping.

manufacturers site.

http://myvacmaster.com/vacmaster/pdf/StorageBags.pdf

3ml full Mesh Bags have a third, textured layer that provides complete air removal resulting in greater freshness and prolonged bag integrity. The VacMaster® superior quality vacuum bag with patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh up to five times longer. Our unique bag design maximizes bag suction during the vacuum process, decreasing machine stress. Our bags work harder so your machine doesn’t have to! This textured material ensures a constant vacuum and creates a positive seal. Our innovative design produces an optimal vacuum process — every time! Bags are meant for use with Vacuum Sealers and will fulfill your vacuum packaging needs. - See more at: http://myvacmaster.com/cgi/ary.wsc/storagebags?p-item-num=10102000-Mesh#sthash.cZxDFB9z.dpuf

Features:

Designed for use with ALL vacuum packaging machines
Heavy-Duty 3 mil-thick material provides a superior bag for optimum freshness and a reliable seal
Patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh up to five times longer
Eliminates freezer burn and dehydration
Ideal for hundreds of uses in and out of the kitchen
Bags can be frozen, refrigerated, microwaved, or boiled
Bags are economically priced providing greater value

Specifications:

VacMaster
®
superior quality vacuum bag with patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh
up to five times longer. Our unique bag design maximizes bag suction during the vacuum process,
decreasing machine stress. Our bags work harder so your machine doesn’t have to!
ECONOMICALLY PRICED!
Our VacMaster
®
Full Mesh Bags have a third, textured layer that provides complete air removal resulting
in greater freshness and prolonged bag integrity. This textured material ensures a constant vacuum and
creates a positive seal. Our innovative design produces an optimal vacuum process — every time!

• Designed for use with ALL vacuum packaging machines
• Heavy duty 3 mil-thick material provides a superior bag for optimum freshness and a reliable seal
• Patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh up to five times longer
• Eliminates freezer burn and dehydration
• Ideal for hundreds of uses in and out of the kitchen
• Bags can be frozen, refrigerated, microwaved, or boiled
• Bags are economically priced, providing greater value

The Full Mesh is a third, textured layer that provides complete air removal resulting in greater freshness and prolonged bag integrity.

I like to exchange info and ideas.
The link to Vac-Master bags does not provide any specifications to the bag products. I really can not compare products very well. I am unsure, I may have found the same bags cheaper..
At any rate, the Sinbo units have no problem sealing bags with an inner mesh. Even if it is micro... They excel at vacumming sealing smooth bags.

Last edited:
Please share if you found the bags cheaper elsewhere. I can pick-up locally so I pay no shipping.

manufacturers site.

http://myvacmaster.com/vacmaster/pdf/StorageBags.pdf

3ml full Mesh Bags have a third, textured layer that provides complete air removal resulting in greater freshness and prolonged bag integrity. The VacMaster® superior quality vacuum bag with patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh up to five times longer. Our unique bag design maximizes bag suction during the vacuum process, decreasing machine stress. Our bags work harder so your machine doesn’t have to! This textured material ensures a constant vacuum and creates a positive seal. Our innovative design produces an optimal vacuum process — every time! Bags are meant for use with Vacuum Sealers and will fulfill your vacuum packaging needs. - See more at: http://myvacmaster.com/cgi/ary.wsc/storagebags?p-item-num=10102000-Mesh#sthash.cZxDFB9z.dpuf

Features:

Designed for use with ALL vacuum packaging machines
Heavy-Duty 3 mil-thick material provides a superior bag for optimum freshness and a reliable seal
Patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh up to five times longer
Eliminates freezer burn and dehydration
Ideal for hundreds of uses in and out of the kitchen
Bags can be frozen, refrigerated, microwaved, or boiled
Bags are economically priced providing greater value

Specifications:

VacMaster
®
superior quality vacuum bag with patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh
up to five times longer. Our unique bag design maximizes bag suction during the vacuum process,
decreasing machine stress. Our bags work harder so your machine doesn’t have to!
ECONOMICALLY PRICED!
Our VacMaster
®
Full Mesh Bags have a third, textured layer that provides complete air removal resulting
in greater freshness and prolonged bag integrity. This textured material ensures a constant vacuum and
creates a positive seal. Our innovative design produces an optimal vacuum process — every time!

• Designed for use with ALL vacuum packaging machines
• Heavy duty 3 mil-thick material provides a superior bag for optimum freshness and a reliable seal
• Patented mesh technology keeps sealed food fresh up to five times longer
• Eliminates freezer burn and dehydration
• Ideal for hundreds of uses in and out of the kitchen
• Bags can be frozen, refrigerated, microwaved, or boiled
• Bags are economically priced, providing greater value

The Full Mesh is a third, textured layer that provides complete air removal resulting in greater freshness and prolonged bag integrity.

Thanks for the details and info...

When I search for this bag else where by the Mfg numbers of 946220 I find specs that state this is not a boilable bag..
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/ary...ackaging-bags-3-mil-100-box/120VBM946220.html
Quote: The bags can withstand up to 160 degrees to cook in, but are not boilable.
Their price is $12.49 for 100..plus shipping..
Shipping may be cheaper than tax. Depends on your local conditions.

Once again.. bags are the costly things.

Thanks for the details and info...

When I search for this bag else where by the Mfg numbers of 946220 I find specs that state this is not a boilable bag..
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/ary...ackaging-bags-3-mil-100-box/120VBM946220.html
Quote: The bags can withstand up to 160 degrees to cook in, but are not boilable.
Their price is $12.49 for 100..plus shipping..
Shipping may be cheaper than tax. Depends on your local conditions.

Once again.. bags are the costly things.

Thanks again for the link for the lesser price.

The manufacturers spec sheet states it is boilable and microwaveable. I messaged the manufacturer.

the ary bags are what I get from Vacuumsealers unlimited. I have bought them direct off their site also

they are boilable and microwaveable.

I think the are excellent bags.

they are all I have used for the past few years.

I wrap all my meat in Saran Wrap prior to placing in the vac bag.
I would highly recommend doing this. Meat like pulled pork really can be placed in a regular zip lock with a little added apple juice. Pack it well.

Back