Flounder, Crab legs and cheese stuffed with bacon.

SGH

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Kind of was in the mood for seafood so I smoked some flounder and steamed some crab legs. I know steamed crab legs isn't BBQ but they are awesome just the same. Stuffed some cheese with bacon as a side. I cooked the flounder at 550 degrees indirect until they started to flake. Cook time was 17 minutes. Hope yall enjoy.

Last edited:
Ooooh. Yum.

I was very curious how you were going to stuff bacon into your crab legs...

Needless to say, I'd tear that up.

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
WOW that looks good I would hit that hard What kind of cheese did you use I like the cheese stuffed bacon idea

• Thanks
Looks Great!

Tell us more of how you stuffed the cheese please

• Thanks
That looks awesome. Is the stuffed cheese a mozzarella and pancetta roll? I love those!

• Thanks
Wow that looks so good! Haven't had flounder in ages. Thanks for the post!

• Thanks
That looks great! Always want to do fish but I never have and am kind of scared.
Only one way to learn.

• Thanks
Scotty ... U have got to quit these insane cooks..... Man that is awesome... I will call this week and get the lowdown on stuffing the cheese

Heck i could not cook in Alabama right now for nothing.... We have no power in my hood... A heck of a rain storm came thru.... I had to get some steel out if my earlier today.... Glad they had power.....

• Thanks
Scotty ... U have got to quit these insane cooks..... Man that is awesome... I will call this week and get the lowdown on stuffing the cheese

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Shirley. You feel free to call me anytime my friend. I have to give credit where credit is due. These cooks would be much harder without that fine pit Yall built for me. Having that high temp warmer just makes life easy. I ran the warmer up to 550 degrees and it worked wonders on the flounder. Hope that they get y'all's power on soon brother.

Brother I'm going to do another one in a few days. I will take pics and post them. Don't know that I could talk you through it without pics. But I will gladly post the process when I do the next one.

Thanks I would appreciate that I really enjoy fish and your flounder looks awesome

• Thanks
Thanks I would appreciate that I really enjoy fish and your flounder looks awesome

Thanks brother. I will be more than glad to take pics of how to stuff the cheese with bacon. Question. Is there a way to post a short video on here? If so I will shoot a short video of it.

Back