candy glazed spare ribs

More or less what people have been doing with competition ribs for a long time. But, they look great, and I wouldn't turn them down for a second!

Great looking bones ninja.

I do the same when I have family over. They love the sweet ribs, just the way you did yours. I don't like the sweet, so I'll only wrap theirs.

Great looking ribs, just had lunch and would love some of these!!

Hope my Ribs class today at ATBBQ teaches me to make them that well...wow those look great!

Hey brother, I already showed ya how to do them and I didn't even charge. I don't believe in cooking secrets.

Still hope you have fun at the class and they show you something top secret.

I just stumbled upon this thread. wow those look great. I definitely gotta try wrapping my ribs. How much brown sugar, honey and butter is on the foil?

After my Ribs class today at ATBBQ i think I will be cooking a lot more ribs now! Looks great!

I just stumbled upon this thread. wow those look great. I definitely gotta try wrapping my ribs. How much brown sugar, honey and butter is on the foil?

Its bbq man not baking, that the beauty of it. Q should be more about feel then following exact portions of a recipe. I just sprinkle a thin layer of brown sugar the size of the rack, pour on about a quarter stick of melted butter than drizzle on the honey.i lay the meat side on the mix wrap it up and return to the smoker meat up. Next time i may do it differently, theres no wrong way, no specific measures.

Back