Beef Ribs (on my little cooker)

Been jonesing for some beef ribs lately, I have company coming for this weekend, and been racking my wee brain for something a little different, I think this is it. Just got off the the phone of my butcher and he has short ribs @ 5.99 lb, which I really thought would be a lot more. He said they are very meaty, I will be very disappointed if they are not. Does anyone know if this price is reasonable?

Also will need to think about a couple sides. If the short ribs are not up to par I may do some sticky ribs that was posted a few days ago.
Dave

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! You're a sweet group of friends. :grin:

Looks wonderful.... Jen i expect nothing less from you ... The best by the best...:)
Thanks Paul! I'm far from the best but thanks for the kind comment. :hug:

Been jonesing for some beef ribs lately, I have company coming for this weekend, and been racking my wee brain for something a little different, I think this is it. Just got off the the phone of my butcher and he has short ribs @ 5.99 lb, which I really thought would be a lot more. He said they are very meaty, I will be very disappointed if they are not. Does anyone know if this price is reasonable?

Also will need to think about a couple sides. If the short ribs are not up to par I may do some sticky ribs that was posted a few days ago.
Dave

Dave that sounds like a good price. Good luck with em!

Thanks again everyone!

Back