Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Grill Games Kenosha, WI

Fishin4bass723

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So who is going and what is the team name. Would love to meet all the Brethern there.

My Team Name is Grill Masters and we will be there about 7-8am Friday morning.

Thanks for posting the roll call Fish! I'm in and I have a couple of new recruits to help me out. Look for my Brethren banner, team name is Hazy Blue BBQ. Looking forward to it!

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there and we'll have coffee on Saturday morning as usual.

I'm also planning on roasting extra coffee and should have bags to sell. If you want to reserve a bag just let me know.

RDSTOLL- bring that Shirley Fabrication Pit on up and cook this event. Corey from Kave Dwellers and myself have been eyeballing those pits on here and would love to see one live. This is a great contest and as you can see from the replies will have several Brethren members in attendance.

As usual we will have coffee available on Saturday morning (around 6:45) and I will have some bags of coffee available at $12/bag. If you would like to reserve a bag just let me know!

Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee. The coffee of Grand Champions :D

Can I park in front of you, Ron? I should be gone by 8:30-9:00 pm on Saturday...

Can I park in front of you, Ron? I should be gone by 8:30-9:00 pm on Saturday...

81175064.jpg

Back