• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Single Barrel Bourbon?

1. Then you're likely not interested
2. No, as more than half the bottles have nothing to do with the brethren.
3. If that's your opinion, fine. How about not being insulting?

I like beer, lets change the subject. So hows the weather where your at, its raining here.

Mixing 2 isn't single barrel, that's just how Woodford sells barrels privately, but I don't think it's labeled as single barrel.

Thanks. I love the Willett estate rye and Rowan's creek bourbon. Both excellent small batch whiskeys at a reasonable price and the rye is my current favorite sipping whiskey. At $47 per bottle locally for the rye and a bit less for the Rowan's creek, my Willett needs are filled.

1. Then you're likely not interested
2. No, as more than half the bottles have nothing to do with the brethren.
3. If that's your opinion, fine. How about not being insulting?

I don't think it was insulting, just honest that he would like to have some labeled as Brethern but not interested in bottles with your name.

I got some bottles that I distilled (paid and legal) and that is kind of cool for me but don't mean squat to anyone else.

No offense - I hope you can find takers for the rest so you can make the deal happen
SD

Last edited:
Rowan's Creek is good, but the Noah's Mill is even better (but more expensive).

Will have to try it. I'm an Elmer T. Lee fan myself.

On your trip down here to Louisville, you looking for "traditional BBQ" type places ? Or something upscale, gourmet, chic, whatever you want to call it ?

Also, talked to a guy today about personally selecting bourbons and learned something new. Seems that the distiller brought out samples from various barrels that they concluded were ready to bottle and the buyers actually did get to choose what they wanted.

I might have to rethink this. :thumb:

Back