Beef Short Ribs Plate

Daru, the little one is a AKC registered Maltese. His big brother, Miru, was supposed to be a CKC registered Maltese too, but based off his size and how curly his hair gets when it gets longer, we think he is a Maltipoo.

How are you posting your pics T? I can't see your pics... I've noticed once in a while on here that there are some pics not showing up on my computer, but the vast majority are visible...

How are you posting your pics T? I can't see your pics... I've noticed once in a while on here that there are some pics not showing up on my computer, but the vast majority are visible...

I usually post them to Facebook first, and then I share them here via little yellow picture button. I have not heard of anyone else that can't see them...

Can the brethren get the recipe on that Chimichurri?

Sure, although I am not 100% sure it is a perfect Chimichurri. A buddy gave me the idea and a really loose recipe:

One bunch Parsley (pull off the leaves, toss the stems)
6 - 12 cloves of Garlic (depends on how much you like garlic)
Kosher salt to taste (I think I had a couple teaspoons)
Black Pepper or Crushed Red Pepper if you want it spicy ( I did a little of both, maybe a teaspoon, could have used more, but we like it spicy)
A little lemon juice (about a teaspoon)
Lots of Olive Oil (sent him a picture of it and he said more oil. This is oil infused with spices, not spices wet with oil.)

Pulsed in the food processor until smooth. Made it a couple hours before ready to use it and all the flavors melded into the oil.

They look delicious, brother, and thanks for the chimichurri recipe. I think it looks like delicious meal, I have't made breakfast yet and this and other rib entries are killing me! Droooooooool.

Followed the smoked nuts from your cook to Mason Dixon Bowhunta's to Neil's and saved the info. Looking forward to trying that out. :becky:

Thanks Kathy. I am still nibbling on the cashews. It's my "I want a smoke, have a cashew instead" snack.

Good for you, brother! We were just talking about how long it's been since we quit last night in the car. I'm at 14 years, Carol is at 12 years and our friend is at 24 years. Our friend was at 4 packs a day when she quit. :shock:

Back