"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I am doing some full slabs of ribs and will see what else the meat market has later today when I stop by to see what else I will be adding.

Starting tonight for Saturday dinner...18lb brisket packer, 8lb butt, 3 slabs St. Louis ribs, 10 Earl Campbell links (YA cheating), and 40 x bacon wrapped jalapenos...

All kinds of good stuff at the North Texas Bash... my contributions will be naked fatty, brisket point and macaroni salad.

Trying 2 Poke Butts, 3 slabs of ribs, and a TriTip for Saturday! Having a few friends over to enjoy the football!

Tonight, Bones in pork loin, cold smoked then cut into chops and seared to med.

Sat or Sunday - Pork butt practice.

Putting on a couple chuckies Saturday for some pulled beef samies, then Sunday wife's making tacos with it. Just going to use the Brethren info for the cook. Never done pulled beef before, but cruising the site this week got me pumped up to try it.

North Texas Bash Tomorrow. Brined, bacon wrapped venison roast, cream cheese/jalapeno stuffed venison backstrap. And a bunch of wild hog sausages.

I have a 5.5 lb Beef Short Rib Plate to smoke sometime this weekend, probably Sunday. Haven't burnt a ribeye in a couple weeks. Might have to do that too...

Back