Cooking Class 3 Eyz BBQ KCBS Competition Class

Dan - 3eyzbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
June 8-9, 2013 (Sat/Sun) @ The BBQ Guru in Warminster, PA

This is a class geared toward those that have been bitten by the competition bug. New team or experienced, this is the class for you. Starting with prep and continuing through presentation, we will be cooking a full load of competition meats on our own equipment. The fee includes snacks, dinner, breakfast, T-shirt, a goodie bag and exclusive discounts on some of our sponsors products! The class will be held at the BBQ Guru headquarters in Warminster, PA. We will be set up under a large tent with the ability to move indoors in the unlikely event of bad weather. 1:00pm Saturday to 2:00pm Sunday (or until all questions are answered).

http://www.3eyzbbq.com/rubsales.htm

And...in the spirit of giving something back. The first 5 Brethren to sign up and pay in full get a $100.00 discount!

Catch me on the I-5 N exit and 175th St. M-F

DSC_0683.jpg

I'd hit it!

+1!!!! ^^^^^^ what he said.

If I was rich, I'd go again. Not only will you get to see the team's methods and madness for why they do things (which of course has made them the hottest team around), but, you will also get to enjoy some of their really dam! good tasting competition food!

You won't be disappointed.

Maybe I'll ask if they need a gofer............ :oops:

wallace

Is the $100 discount still available? Also, does the class run continuously through the night, or is a hotel room required?

We will still honor the brethren $100 discount :thumb:

We will be cooking throughout the night, but the instruction part of the class will stop around 7pm (Party will start at 7pm and go until.....) and class will pickup again at 7am Sunday. You can grab a hotel or pitch a tent (grass field).

We'll be at the Go Naked event this weekend, stop by and say hello, maybe an adult beverage or seven............

Good morning all. There is still room for you in this class. What are you waiting for? Your competition is signing up :)

And BTW, RGC this weekend in Lexington :second:

Good morning all. There is still room for you in this class. What are you waiting for? Your competition is signing up :)

And BTW, RGC this weekend in Lexington :second:

Would I get Eric's bean recipe?

Great job again! You guys have definately found the magic. Keep it up!

Back