• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pics of Grillzila from East Texas Smokers

AngryMrCranky

Reaction score
Thankfully I cook bbq a little better than I take photos. Here's the only 3 pics that came out worth a d@mn. For reference I'm 6 feet tall and 250 lbs....Have cooked on it 3 times so far. Hard to justify big cooks with just me and my wife.......This is after 1st load of wood to cure new toy. She weighs in at 3500 pounds....

Attachments

• DSCN0185.jpg
    DSCN0185.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 423
  • DSCN0187.jpg
    DSCN0187.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 424
  • DSCN0189.jpg
    DSCN0189.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 425
:eusa_clap Looks like a good one. Is that toolbox a smoker? How does that work?

Buddy of mine just bought an East Texas Smoker new. They are really well built.

That's a great lookin beast. Now lets see some food pron.

Is this going to be your "overflow" smoker after all the others are maxed out?
Quote:"Hard to justify big cooks with just me and my wife." Do you ever invite your neighbors over for some home cooked Q? :laugh::laugh:

Have a Blessed cook!

Omar

That rig would come in pretty handy if you're cooking at large venues like state fairs or rodeos.:wink:
Back when I was shopping for a cooker I went to their website and really liked their pits. Good designs and great craftsmanship!:grin:

'Preciate all the comments. Not a brand of cooker I've seen much of on this board so wanted to throw out something different. Participated in my first competition last year and we looked like the Beverly Hillbillies. Decided to do a few more comps and wanted the extra capacity and ability to tow cooker. So decided to go all in.....Now if I could just get fireplace sized mesquite logs in MD for brisket and beef rib cooks I'd be happy.

Back