Breaded Center Cut Chops & Co.... NO Wings!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After getting a ration of "poo" over chicken cooks (even though it was showing a new way of cooking) I felt guilty and went to a different food group PORK! The company was just some broccoli and hanging taters.

Soooo good this way BTW. Went to Fresh Tyme and saw some center cut chops, olive oiled & seasoned, panko breaded and then oiled again... Everything cooked over a really hot fire = very tasty.

Thanks for looking at my "non winged cook"!!! :biggrin1:

From fowl hell to pork purgatory.... next level: bovine beatification?
That's a good cook & great meal.

Looks great. Breading crispy?

Been along time since I made these on the mini.

Looks real good. Love fresh thyme. They have a lot of items that aren't readily available at other grocers in our neck of the woods.

Looks great. Breading crispy?

Been along time since I made these on the mini.
Yes it's one of those things that when it's fresh from the grill it's good and crisp but then softens as the oils seep in if you know what I mean... Great flavor in that breading even when it softens. oh soooo good.

Looks real good. Love fresh thyme. They have a lot of items that aren't readily available at other grocers in our neck of the woods.
I'm starting to like that place for a few things namely some produce but the meat counter catches my attention now and then. :biggrin1:

Great looking chops, looks absolutely delicious! But we might have to give you a bit of "poo", for the frozen broccoli. :biggrin1:
Thanks, and HA yes I'm guilty of the frozen veggies quite often...A little butter, seasoning and smoke from the fire is ALL GOOD. lol

As the one who dished out the well deserved ration of poo, fine work on the swine. You kept it moist in spite of the high heat. Why the double oil job, though?

As the one who dished out the well deserved ration of poo, fine work on the swine. You kept it moist in spite of the high heat. Why the double oil job, though?
Not in spite of high heat though but by design... I used skinnier splits to get a nice cruising temp of 500-550* ish @ grill level to get a more fry like experience as to get the breading where I wanted while not drying out the inside of the chop because they didn't have to stay up there very long to get done.

I like cooking veggies with some butter so I used that SS mesh basket as a bowl by lining it with foil, and I always loosely put foil over the top of them...still gets a nice smoke and let's them steam too.

Very nice lookin porkers ya got there...
I have had pretty good luck by pan frying the Panko in some butter till slightly browned...Then I bread the chops and grill em at indirect...But seeing yours gives me a few good ideas :mrgreen: I gotta give that a try...

Back