Cannot Find Kraft H O T BBQ Sauce anymore!

The answer to your question is I don't know. Google search shows others with same concern and unable to locate.

Try Sucklebusters- their website shows Bosier Power and Equipment a dealer. It costs 2-3-4 times as much as bottom to mid shelf sauces but imho is 19 times better. Get yourself a bottle of the original. It's advertised as Tangy Spicy- and "no bad stuff ingredients "--it will be your private stock. Their rubs are fantastic to. Treat yourself. And your bride. Suckle busters has a great website.

They have other favors of Q sauce as well

PS: my brides every day and guest serving sauce is Stubbs- Sweet Heat and Original

Last edited:
I just like Kraft Original and Kraft Hot. My relatives owned a huge chicken farm in Arkansas and we would have it on fresh BBQ chicken when I was a kid. Just grew up with it on hamburgers and everything else.

That Sweet Baby Rays taste like ketchup with sugar added. I don't understand the appeal.

....Try Sucklebusters- their website shows Bosier Power and Equipment a dealer. It costs 2-3-4 times as much as bottom to mid shelf sauces but imho is 19 times better. Get yourself a bottle of the original. It's advertised as Tangy Spicy- and "no bad stuff ingredients "--it will be your private stock. Their rubs are fantastic to. Treat yourself. And your bride. Suckle busters has a great website.

They have other favors of Q sauce as well

Another Sucklebusters fan, the original is very good and has a similar flavor profile to my homemade. I also like their habanero and jalapeno powders.
IMHO Kraft original is great for grilled chicken, or was-I haven't used it in many years.

I'm not sure if it is the same stuff or not but I did see some Kraft Hot & Spicy in a local grocery store today.

Mike I sent you a PM.

Fellow Brethren, BBQ PD, makes some of the tastiest sauce you'll find anywhere.

11148340_10205938781967586_3189848497802596537_n.jpg

Although I now use Bart's (see above) and Big Butz. I really do like Kraft Original, which is not the same now, as it was about 15 years ago. Still, it is close enough, and burned onto grilled chicken leg quarters is still a great taste to me.

I never cared for the Hot, although, I bet Bludawg is right, toss in some cayenne to the Original, add a little simmer and you're probably good to go.

In terms of quality ingredients, the funny thing is, it's more likely that you are getting good, safe, consistent ingredients from a large commercial source, than from a small producer.

Back