• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. IBCA Irving Elks lodge Irving,Tx Feb 25-26, 2011

In, with a borrowed Jambo. The owner can't make it, so it should be interesting. Looking forward to it.

will be there again. Keeping fingers crossed that it's not as cold and windy as it has been the past 2 years.

Remember, i didn't break top 3 in anything last year, so don't bid on me in the calcutta!

Probally swing in there on Thursday night and drop the smoker off
Let me know I'll try to save spots for everyone

Trailer is all loaded. Only thing left is to fill the water jugs Friday morning and load the meat cooler.

Will do not a problem Jorge

Ty want to try get the same spot as last time?

Just make sure that the baby is nice and purty....cannot have her out in public looking like a cheap meat ho.....grins.....but, I know she is in great hands!

Just make sure that the baby is nice and purty....cannot have her out in public looking like a cheap meat ho.....grins.....but, I know she is in great hands!

Washing her Thursday morning, and I dusted her off before cooking yesterday!:becky: I should have cooked for IBCA, but KCBS style was too much fun with the extra category. The 2nd brisket that didn't want to finish was a challenge......

Washing her Thursday morning, and I dusted her off before cooking yesterday!:becky: I should have cooked for IBCA, but KCBS style was too much fun with the extra category. The 2nd brisket that didn't want to finish was a challenge......

When all else fails.....microwave shelf tends to push them to the limits....glad that she is getting a regular workout....now, after she gets back from the surgeon you will have to be the one to break her in, and see how much difference it makes....:thumb:

We'll get some pics of the bar maids with the pit for you. :heh:

Jorge, you just need room for the pit and an EZ-Up? Your more than welcome to use my trailer for prep and supplies. Also can share our wash station.

Will do not a problem Jorge

Ty want to try get the same spot as last time?

Might work. We can use my trailer as a wind block on the North side like last year. Let me know when you plan to head over there Thurs. I might dropped the trailer off as well. Then we can position them to give the 3 of us room for setup.

We'll get some pics of the bar maids with the pit for you. :heh:

Jorge, you just need room for the pit and an EZ-Up? Your more than welcome to use my trailer for prep and supplies. Also can share our wash station.

EZ- UP, cooker, and some room to move around without tripping over stuff.

Back